Here is a few shortlisted Database Migration Software or tools that I had used in one of my projects to make it easy for me to move a huge Database from one platform to another and also to keep the probability of making any mistakes as less as possible through these.
- Supports major databases like Access, SQL, Foxpro, Mysql, Postgresql, Excel, SQLite, firebird, Oracle and more.
- Has 2 diff basic services , one to synchronize data between 2 diff types of databases like for example mysql or access , and the second one is to convert the structure and the data of one database into the other
- Offers free trial first and the registration costs $79
- Supports multi languages and many other imp features as well
- They also provide DBConvert FormWizard for MySQL┬áis an efficient and helpful PHP Web Form Creator
- Supports oracle , Informix, Microsoft sql server, teradata, IBM DB2, progress , mysql, HP neoview, postgresql, netezza , Sybase
- Offers free trial first and then we can buy it for around $995 to $4000 based on the version and edition
3. Data Loader
- Supports mysql, MS sql server, oracle, MS access, foxpro, excel, csv and delimited text files
- Offers trial edition and then we can buy it for around $69 to $300