Smart Light bulbs, LED based bulbs that can be easily controlled with a smartphone or hub app, is a new idea which changes the revolution in our electrical industry. Smart LED bulbs are getting nowadays close to maturity as far as the market goes. Today’s bulbs are more compact, much brighter and have better representation of color and for most parts, feature control apps that do more than ever are much easier to set up.
So, here we have built up a list of some of the premium smart bulb which will brighten your entire home.
1. LIFX A19 Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
Now you can simply personalise your lighting system and experience how colours can transform the landscape of your homes with the LIFX A19. Bright, versatile and energy-efficient, LIFX A19 are smart LED bulbs that can be connected to your smartphones to create the ambience you desire.
– WiFi compatible LED Bulb
– Wattage – 11 watts
– No hub required, works even with Alexa
- Support Apple HomeKit
- works with 240V without using the transformer
- Siri not supported
2. Philips Hue Starter Kit with 10W E27 bulb
Bring this Philips Hue starter kit to light up your home in the most technological and innovative way. Comprising of a Philips Hue Bridge and three Philips Hue bulbs, this starter kit will help you create your own Philips Hue system.
– You can create lighting scenes based on your favorite photos
– 16 Million Colors, Multicolor
– Number of Bulbs in the box : 3
– Supports all IOS and Android devices
– 2 years warranty
- Gen 1 is 9 watts & Gen 2 are 10 watts
- Works with Android and iOS
- Compatible with 220V
- Can connect with smart TV
- Works with Echo, Google Home, Apple Home & Smartthings
- It automatically reset to warm white at the time of power failure
3. Philips Hue Base B22 10-Watt
Philips Hue smart LED bulb offers awesome home automation, with amazing features like away-from-home control & light schedules. Compatible with Android 4.4 (and above) and iOS 9 (and above), this LED bulb can be controlled by an array of smart devices, such as an iPhone, an Android smartphone or tablet and an iWatch.
– supports IOS and Android
– Has light schedules
– You can add up to 50 light points and luminaries, and up to 12 switches and accessories to the bridge
– 16 millions colours, Multicolor
– 2 years warranty
- This product is compatible with both Google Home & Google Assistant
- compatible with Amazon Echo (Alexa), Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, IFTTT, Nest, and Logitech Harmony
- Connects with Virtual assistants like Alexa, Apple HomeKit or Siri, and the Google Assistance
- Requires the Hue Bridge to function
4. MANSAA SmartShine Bluetooth Wireless 9 Watt Smart Bulb
In the world of modern era, smart lightning from the Mansaa is an innovative and unique product that can help you to transform your living experience to a whole new level.
– Beautiful & easy to use app dim any color
– Bulbs compatibility of app IOS
– 3 years warranty
- Can use the appropriate color according to your choice
- 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Can control your entire home lightning via smartphone
- Does not support Amazon Echo Dot
5. TP-Link LB130 Wi-Fi SmartLight 11W LED Bulb
Now remotely control up your lightning with the TP Link with the Wi-Fi connectivity, a hub is even not required to use this light bulb.
– Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
– Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone with the free Kasa App
– Set schedules, timers, and Countdowns and have your lights work around your life, no hub required; works with your Wi-Fi Router
– Kasa Scenes and Schedules – Schedule the Smart Bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
- Compatible with the iOS or Android, Google Assistant, and Alexa
- Does not support Siri
- Bit pricey
- Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection