As promised before … here is the next installment of the previous blog posts Awesome Quotes For Geeks
And I know how cool the quotes on the previous blog were… but I hope even these quotes listed under makes you feel like “i wish i had said that” 😉
So have fun going through another list of 30 more awesome geeky quotes 🙂 Enjoyyyy
– Alcohol & calculus don’t mix. Never drink & derive
– How do I set a laser printer to stun?
– Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!
– Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers
– LISP = Lots of Irritating Silly Parentheses
– Video games are bad for you? That’s what they said about Rock-n-Roll.
– Perl, the only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption
– I had a dreamÔÇª and there were 1’s and 0’s everywhere, and I think I saw a 2!
– Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is ÔÇ£c:> hack into fbiÔÇØ
– BREAKFAST.COM HaltedÔÇªCereal Port Not Responding
– The name is BaudÔÇªÔÇªJames Baud
– Why doesn’t DOS ever say “EXCELLENT command or filename!”
– File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
– Windows: Just another pane in the glass
– Shell to DOSÔÇªCome in DOS, do you copy? Shell to DOSÔÇª
– Smash forehead on keyboard to continueÔÇª
– Once I got this error on my Linux box: Error. Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue
– To err is human – and to blame it on a computer is even more so
– Computers can never replace human stupidity
– Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning
– God is real, unless declared integer
– Viruses come in through open Windows
– Everytime i time i touch my code, i give birth to ten new bugs
– Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes
– Black holes are where God divided by zero
– You have successfully hacked in, Welcome to the FBI mainframes.
– I’m sorry, our software is perfect. The problem must be you
– Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your Microsoft product
– NT is the only OS that has caused me to beat a piece of hardware to death with my bare hands
– NASA uses Windows? Oh great. If Apollo 13 went off course today the manual would just tell them to open the airlock, flush the astronauts out, and re-install new one
If you have any other quotes which I have missed out on this blog or on my previous blog (link given in the first line of this blog)… please do let me know for sure 🙂
Have a nice day.